What are the biggest issues in Washington County government?
- Serious concerns over how the county is spending $63 Million in federal money from:
- the American Rescue Plan Act,
- the CARES Act,
- the Emergency Rental Assistance fund
- Ending overcrowding at the jail and fixing our criminal justice system
- Safe, affordable housing
- Re-building partnerships and trust
As your JP, I've brought my problem-solving skills to Washington County government, to make it work better for everyone.
It’s time to elect more people who CARE about YOU and are dedicated to serving YOU. We need to end the backroom decision-making in County government and lack of public input. As a Quorum Court member, I bring honesty, transparency and responsible, collaborative decision-making.